Bed/Bath: 3bd / 1ba
Type: SFH - Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful Bernal Heights Home with Stunning Downtown and Hillside Views.
Beautiful single family home with timeless sophistication and charm. Located on a quiet street in the hip, family friendly Bernal Heights neighborhood, this spacious home features stunning city views from the living areas.
Enjoy a gourmet chef’s kitchen with gorgeous vinyl floors, ample counter space and a breakfast nook. A terraced back patio and garden area complete the home and provide the perfect retreat to relax and enjoy the expansive hillside views.
- Expansive city and hillside views
- Lush terraced back patio and garden
- Rich hardwood floors
- Flexible floor plan - enclosed front room can be used as a spacious 3rd bedroom or formal dining room
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with unique vinyl floors, black granite countertops, maple cabinets, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances including Jenn-Air oven/range, new Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher (new dishwasher being installed)
- Luxurious, extra deep soaking tub in bathroom
- Custom blackout curtains in front rooms
- Large storage room and 1-car garage
- Electric fireplace in living room
- 95 Walk Score “A Walker’s Paradise”
- “Excellent” Transit Score near over 20 bus and rail lines
- Close to Google, Apple and Facebook shuttle stops
- Near a myriad of dining, shopping and entertainment options on Cortland Ave and Mission Street
- Within walking distance to Precita Park
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, Oracle Park, the Embarcadero and all modes of public transportation
- Walk to Bernal Hill open space with 360 degree views of San Francisco
- Sunset views over Twin Peaks
- Pets considered on an individual basis
- Tenant pays all utilities
Relaxed community feel with excellent access to all of San Francisco
Why do Bernalites LOVE their hood so much?
With its convenient location on the south side of San Francisco, this bohemian, popular neighborhood has so much to offer, such as:
Chill, friendly environment
Visitors and locals alike love Bernal Height’s appeal with its hilly streets, historic Victorian and Edwardian homes, and excellent outdoor spaces. Bernal’s charm is in its friendly and relaxed feel. Being on the south side of the city, Bernalites also tend to get a bit more sun, just adding to the pleasant environment.
Great Shopping and Activities
Bernal Heights is brimming wit...
More About Bernal Heights